Cause everything's in black
$BlogDateHeader$>
Saturday, July 25, 2009
There's really something wrong with my blog. Currently, I'm thinking of moving my blog elsewhere. BUT just can't seem to abandon this site.
I don't really re-read my posts, but I did once and I was surprised and of course amused at the path of my life. the events I went through. The good and the bad and the friends. Well, not all my stay physically, but at least there's still good memories to think about once in awhile. Guess we just have to learn to cherish great times we had.
So I'm still thinking on whether I should.
And Oh I'm so disappointed with the Compasspoint library. NO GOOD BOOKS! Argh. Well, it's crazy that I'm still wanting to read when I spend almost 11 hours in school and watching tv and resting once I reached home. Don't be surprised. Yes in 2 weeks I'm going back to school and yet I'm still carrying out duties of a normal trained beginner teacher. Haha. Well, I'm tired most of the time but I still prefer that than waiting for relief everyday. be grateful. I'm such a workaholic. Haha
♥ my tales
4:59:00 PM